Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Really hard day!

AWESOME(what the hell this means?) ...Today wasn't ma' perfect day.Firstly i was at my jim.I've done a lot of ex. for my brests( :D ),then i visited my volleyball session
,which was near 90 minutes of hard ex. and 20 minutes running over the field.At the top of that one fuckin' gay kicked me and Slavena(this pretty girl on the top of the page) from his stupid lecture.The lection was based on statistics-it's conected with faggots :-D.Then we(me and slavena) were walking around the student's town.We saw many stupid things but there's nothing more stupid that the lector of statistics-believe me. His lections are too boring even 4 you or somebody else...oh God..i am too tired for keep writing about this sun of a bitch.Good night 2 all

No comments: